Feel Free of Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Add Photos and Videos

2 posters

Go down

How to Add Photos and Videos Empty How to Add Photos and Videos

Post by Admin Chloe Riversong Sat May 23, 2020 5:10 pm

So, some of you are new to Forums and you don't know how to attach a photo or youtube video with your character's bio. I had done it in the past, but I'm not good at explaining things but I'm going give you guys a helping hand, at least I'll try and explain things. Anyways, it's not that hard to add photos and videos.

Step One:
Add your character's bio in this box

Step Two:
Look for Insert Image or use Host an image (which I'm not sure what's that about). Make sure the image is around the width and height of 100 or higher.

How to Add Photos and Videos Predator__hunting_grounds___ghost_by_xshadowshyx_ddxwgp9-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MTciLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC83OGUxMmQ2My01YzQ1LTQwZjEtYTAwZi01ZWQ2YTJhOTQ1MGNcL2RkeHdncDktNDgzMDJlYWItNzI5NC00ZTVmLTkyMTQtMWM3YTI5NmRjYmM4LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

Step Three:
Look for Insert Youtube Video at the end of your character's bio

And you're all done, make sure the image work by using the preview button before sending your reply. Bye-Bye for now.
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin

https://roleplayingfreely.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How to Add Photos and Videos Empty Re: How to Add Photos and Videos

Post by Admin Vampire Queen Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 pm

This is very helpful, thank Admin Shadow Shy for putting steps by steps.
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum