Feel Free of Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules [Please read before Roleplaying]

3 posters

Go down

Rules [Please read before Roleplaying] Empty Rules [Please read before Roleplaying]

Post by Admin Chloe Riversong Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:08 am

I know that I said I wouldn’t put rules up for this website, but I had decided that now is the time that I need to. No hard feelings, but I have always been having these strange feelings that people might just ignore the fact that the website was meant to be a roleplaying website, and not ‘Oh, I’m going to post random shit’ website. Sorry for the harsh words, but I had some people doing that to my old website.

Now that’s out of the way, let me lay down some of the rules for the website and if I see anyone breaking the rules, there will be some banning going on.

~Rules~
1). Be respectful towards other users, however, if there’s one nasty remark about someone else, you’ll get a warning. If the harassment continues, you’ll be banned from the website.

2). If someone has marked their topic Roleplay Name [Two Person, with Usename], do not randomly jump into their one on one roleplay. Look for the ones that allow more people to join, than the ones that were meant to be one on one roleplay.

3). Do not take control of anyone’s characters, that is unfair to them and it will be unfair to you. So don’t take control of someone else’s character.

4). Smut roleplays are allowed on the website, however, I wish that you keep the smut to a minimum. Meaning, don’t fill the pages with a lot of sex scenes.

5). Cursing is allowed, like smut, keep it minimum.

5). If someone has a character from a show as their Character [Oc]’ Love interest, and you do too, please play as their love interest and they will do the same for you.

6). I'm going to be allowing LGBT/LGBTQ characters [Oc's], however, if I see anyone that has a problem with this, your comments will be deleted. As I mentioned above, bullying, drama, or anything that happens in my comments, you will get three warnings, if those three warnings get ignored, your comments will be deleted and I will not accept you back in.

7). Incest will be forbidden for roleplays, I do not support this nor do I want it to be in roleplays. (If no one knows what incest is, it's forbidden love between two family members).
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin

https://roleplayingfreely.rpg-board.net

Admin Scarlet Fett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rules [Please read before Roleplaying] Empty Re: Rules [Please read before Roleplaying]

Post by Admin Vampire Queen Sat May 16, 2020 5:11 am

I agree with these terms
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules [Please read before Roleplaying] Empty Re: Rules [Please read before Roleplaying]

Post by Admin Scarlet Fett Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 pm

Yeah, completely agreed to these rules.
Admin Scarlet Fett
Admin Scarlet Fett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum